In this short interview, I respond to fiveï¿½questions:
- You’ve worked on project management projects for a diverse range of industries including government, third sector, and global businesses – are there any commonalities you come up against?
- How highly do you rate training?
- You have written several leadership books aimed at helping people seize attention, make a memorable first impression, and gain confidence in their public speaking – what is the most common piece of feedback you receive?
- If you could go back and give your younger self any advice, what would it be?
- What would your top tips be for someone who wants to enter into a project management position of authority?
Read my answers…