Do you have enough time in your busy-busy, rush-rush 24-hour,
non-stop world of Twitter, smartphones, and latte in a cardboard cup.
Practical Time Management
– if you haven't got enough hours in a day -
Based on a lifetime of getting things done and hitting deadlines, Dr Mike Clayton combines psychological principles with powerful practical solutions to show you how you can:
- Spot what's important, and focus on it to really make a difference
- Enjoy productive time and take the chore out of work
- Programme your mind for productivity
- Make multi-tasking work for you
- Schedule your activities to get more done and leave time for yourself
- Say NO to things that just get in the way
Yet you want to do more, you want to achieve better things, you want to get more out of the time you have: you wish there were more hours in the day.
Practical Time Management cannot give you more time, but it sure can show you how to use the time you have to the greatest effect!
You will learn how you can...
- Balance the extremes of your personality to find productivity, success, and happiness in the middle
- Apply Mike's powerful OATS principle to gain control of your working day
- Schedule activities into your day for maximum productivity and minimum work left over at the end of the day
- Set goals so that you really do achieve them
- Distinguish between what is important in your life, and what is merely urgent
- Tame your to do list and convert it into your formula for productive delivery
- Handle your backlog of work calmly and effortlessly
- Avoid the multi-tasking trap, to get more gone, more quickly and with fewer mistakes
- Handle interruptions by applying the five strategies to keep control of your day
- Distinguish between overwhelm and overload, and apply successful strategies to each
- Overcome the stress of feeling overwhelmed, by seizing control using Mike's awesome seven-step procedure
- Avoid those fatal four words: “leave it with me"
- Create real extra time in your day by delegating effectively
- Become a master of time estimation
- Schedule your time to produce better work and get more done
- Say "NO" with confidence, to keep in control of your time and, ultimately, to increase the respect people have for you
- … and, finally, you will learn why your attitude to time affects everything
Practical Time Management is not about fancy systems and sophisticated technology:
... it is about the reality of how to be productive in a busy life.
What Busy People like You Say about
Mike's Time Management Seminars
Without a doubt, the most interesting and useful seminar I have ever been on.
Thank you for giving me back time in my life.
Carl Kammerling International
I learned a handful of extremely valuable tools to assist me in managing myself.
Concentrated useable techniques to practically improve time management - Informative, enlightening and great value for money.
Really interesting and insightful. Learnt some really good tips which will be useful in both work and personal life.
TCS Europe Ltd
Worthwhile even if you have read Mike's book.
Mike's approach to help people form their own system promises to be highly effective. I can't wait to plan and start the new me!
Business Accent PR
Probably the best spent 4 hours in a long time!
Chesterfield Borough Council